Fullerton National Bank has chosen not to participate in the FDIC's Transaction Account Guarantee Program. Customers of Fullerton National Bank with non-interest bearing transaction accounts will continue to be insured through December 31,2013 for up to $250,000 under the FDIC's general deposit insurance rules.
It is the policy of Fullerton National Bank to comply with all federal banking regulations. The directors, management, and staff of Fullerton National Bank are concerned about and respect the privacy of customer’s/consumer’s personal financial information. We understand that our customers furnish sensitive information to the bank in the course of daily business, and the bank is committed to treating such information responsibly. We know that our customers expect privacy and security for their personal and financial affairs.
Types of Information that Fullerton National Bank collects: The bank collects nonpublic, personal information about our customers from many sources, including the following:
- Information received from applications and other forms.
- Information about transactions with us, or our affiliates.
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency. Nonpublic, personal information does not include that which is available from government records, widely distributed media, or government mandated disclosures.
Types of Information that Fullerton National Bank discloses:
The bank does not now, nor does it intend in the future, to disclose any personal financial information to any non-affiliated third party. By law the bank may disclose certain personally identifiable information without allowing consumers the right to opt out of the bank’s sharing agreements in the following circumstances:
- To companies who perform transaction processing for the bank if the transaction, service, or product is requested or authorized by the consumer.
- To disclose information necessary to enforce the bank’s legal or contractual rights, or the right's of any other person who is engaged in the financial transaction.
- To disclose information required in the ordinary course of banking business, such as the settlement of claims or benefits, the confirmation of information to the consumer or the consumer’s agent, and the billing, processing, or clearing of items in the normal course of business.
- To provide information to insurance rate advisory organizations, guaranty funds or agencies, agencies that are rating the bank, persona who are assessing the bank’s compliance with industry standards, and the bank’s attorney’s, accountants, and auditors.
- To the extent permissible under the Right to Financial Privacy Act.
- To a consumer reporting agency under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- To comply with federal, state, or local laws, rules, and other applicable legal requirements.
Fullerton National Bank Internet Policy
Visitors to this bank Website remain anonymous. We do not collect identifying information about visitors to our site. We may use standard software to collect non-identifying information about our visitors, such as:
- Date and time our site was accessed
- IP address (A numeric address given to servers connected to the Internet)
- Web browser used
- City, State, and Country
Fullerton National Bank uses the collected information for statistics and for the purpose of determining interest in the information available on our site. Visitors are able to provide us with personal information via direct e-mail. This information is used internally, as needed, to handle the sender’s request. It is not disseminated, forwarded, or sold to any other organizations. For more information or questions regarding this policy, contact us at:
406 BROADWAY, P.O. BOX 400
FULLERTON, NEBRASKA 68638